Sunday, June 19, 2016

My Father, My Father

Topic: My Father, My Father.


Memory Verse: The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: Romans 8:16

Main Texts: Galatians 4:5-7

Daily Quote:   A father is a man with a fatherly care - Michael Gyekye.

Bible in One Year -1 Kings 20:1-21:29 Acts 12:24-13:15 Psalm 137:1-9 Proverbs 17:16


Happy Father’s day to all my fathers and readers of this devotion. Your selfless devotion and love to the family, the church and the nation are much to be thankful for on this day. May God richly bless you. God is our father. Father God not only loves us in the church. He loves us wherever we are. He loves what we do and what we become. He watches over us while we sleep and wakes us up every morning to start a new day in His love!

Our Heavenly Father has a love for us, His children, that is unmatched. All the heavens and all of the earth were created with us in mind. He wanted a beautiful place for His family of mankind. He provides everything we need and much of what we want. He cares about every aspect of our lives; our health, our family, our life’s work, hobbies, dreams, and even our desires; such a great father.

With our heavenly Father as our role model, we earthly fathers can glean inspiration from Him, even if our experience as sons was with a bad father or no father at all. Though we may fail in one area or another, the love of a good father never fails, as our heavenly Father helps us to share His love.


The title of Father comes to some men through biology, marriage, or adoption. The love of a Father solidifies and confirms the right to that title. It is the highest title a man may hold. It is a title most solemn, conferred and blessed of God. My children are and will always be my cherished blessings, and I will always be their Father.

“Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off this summer. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. Please pray about it. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless you

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you for your fatherly care.
  2. Father, cleanse me from all unrighteousness Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, may my way be your way in Jesus name
  4. Father, I overcome any form of self-destruction in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, with long-life, satisfy all my fathers in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment