Friday, June 17, 2016

Marital Delay

Topic: Marital Delay.


Memory Verse: Jesus answered and said to them, “The sons of this age marry and are given in marriage. Luke 30:34

Main Texts: Genesis 2:20-24

Daily Quote:   Look for your rib, because everyone has his own  Michael Gyekye


Bible in One Year - 1 Kings 18:1-46 Acts 11:1-30 Psalm 135:1-21 Proverbs 17:12-13

Marriage is a mystery. You cannot just enter but you need the available key to enter, without the key, you will be delayed. Some may look at it as a simple union between a man or a woman; that was what I thought some time ago, but dear one, it is more than just seeing a man or a woman to live with. Marriage is a mystery. It is God’s creation and must be regarded as such.

Remember, God said; “it is not good that man should be alone”. If you are a man or a woman it is not good for you to live alone. You shouldn’t develop the notion that men or women are evil so you will never get married. Until you change your mind, you will continue to experience a delay. God says it is not good, who are you to say it is good. Let God be truthful and man a liar.

God didn’t just take any bone, or a rib of another man, not that of an animal, not that of a monkey but God took the rib of Adam to give him Eve. Remember this, the reason why many people delay in marriage is that, they are looking for other people’s ribs instead of their own. God will never give you someone’s rib, you need to go to sleep so that He can take your own rib to give you your own Eve. To sleep is to die to self, you don’t have to carry ‘self’ into marriage.

Adam said; “this is the bone of my bone and the flesh of my flesh”. Adam saw his own, nobody pushed her on him, in fact, he didn’t sleep with her before he knew, he just saw that his bone was taken. You will experience a delay in marriage if you look only to yourself or on others to give you your Eve. Look unto God, Him alone is your help.


Evil forces can delay your marriage but if you belong to God, your life becomes exceptional. They devil looked and searched to destroy man. Don that glory for shame. Get some prayer points to pray If you see a line of events in your family, please you must pray in that direction. You will be next if you don’t pray.


Remember to keep in your prayers our first program which is coming off this summer in New York City, “Enough is Enough Encounter”. Please pray about it. I prayed to God if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless you

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you for today, make the day straight with divine blessings.
  2. Father, forgive me, I surrender all to you in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, any delay in life is not my portion in Jesus Name.
  4. Father, I pray, any delay in marriage is not my portion in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, destroy any evil pathways in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment