Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Prayed yet No Rain.

Topic: Prayed yet No Rain.


Memory Verse: And we know that for those who love God, that is, for those who are called according to his purpose, all things are working together for good. Romans 8:28 (ISV).

Main Texts: Deuteronomy 7:8-9

Daily Quote: Our will is dead but only God who can give us life and prosperity.  – Michael Gyekye


Bible in One Year - 2 Kings 3:1-4:17 Acts 14:8-28 Psalm 140:1-13 Proverbs 17:22

Frustration is that feeling of impatience and anxiety that we get when we think our needs are not being met or when we deal with seemingly insurmountable problems. Sometimes, God is the focus of our impatience and dissatisfaction we become very frustrated with Him. Sometimes, some of us feel frustrated and disappointed when our prayers are not answered, but hear me; God is too faithful to His promise, He will never fail.

Some even accuse God on His Word because He says “Call unto me and I will answer” then why is He not answering? Some pray only to even see the worse. Mr. Job was a prayer warrior; he prayed to avoid his fears, yet they came upon him. But this is my personal experience; when I pray, I don’t expect my will to happen but God’s will. A prayer without a desire to allow God to work or answer in His own way will lead to frustration.

Your prayer must follow a premise that even though He slays me yet, I will trust in Him and may only His will be done not mine. Many people throughout the bible went through so many trials. Job lost everything including his health yet he continued to trust in God. Joseph was sold into slavery by his own brothers then sent to prison for a crime he did not commit.

Both Job and Joseph could have been angry with God and said, "WHY ME!" Instead, they chose to daily put their trust in God. Sometimes God allows us to hit rock bottom so that we may be more dependent on Him and lean on Him more. I know it has been delayed, but God has a purpose for you, my dear, just as He did with Job and Joseph. God works on His time and not ours. Blessings will come to you, just hold strong and pray for patience!!

Remember to keep in your prayers our first program which is coming off this summer in New York City, “Enough is Enough Encounter”. Please pray about it. I prayed to God if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless you

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you for today, I am ready for your goodness.
  2. Father, forgive me, I surrender all to you in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, I shall rise up again in Jesus Name.
  4. Father, I pray, exchange my frustrations with divine strength in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, may all things work for my good in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment