Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Clashes of Power

Topic: Clashes of Power.


Memory Verse: The LORD is the stronghold of my life, of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1b (NIV)

Main Texts: Deuteronomy 20:1-4

Daily Quote:  When two elephants clash, it will take the one with a strong foundation to fall down not their size. - Michael Gyekye.


Bible in One Year - Joshua 7:16-9:2, Luke 16:1-18, Psalm 82:1-8, Proverbs 13:2-3

Beloved, when David and Goliath met, it was not about their size that brought victory, but the foundation they were standing on. Remember that Goliath used the name of his gods to curse David and David also used the name of the God of Israel to curse Goliath. In the end Goliath fell, his head was cut off and his people fled in defeat. In Isaiah 28:16 thus says the Lord God: “Behold, I lay in Zion a stone for a foundation, a tried stone, a precious cornerstone, a sure foundation; Whoever believes will not act hastily. Remember Zion is the Church, and the Church is you, the believer.

God has laid a very strong foundation that no devil, no witchcraft can move. 2 Timothy 2:19 says, the foundation of God standeth sure. The name of the Lord is a strong tower, the righteous runs to that name regardless of any impending danger and they are saved. When we face battles, our strong defense is the name that saves, Jesus, and His Blood that marks us for protection and victory.

When two forces clash, the one that has a firm grip on the ground wins. It is the foundation that makes strength relevant. May that form be Jesus, the precious cornerstone. Peter was caught and placed in prison, whiles the Church was praying he was sleeping in between guards. I am not saying sleep and don’t pray but I am saying trust in God when you are faced with life eventualities.

We do too much, we must trust in God at all times not some times. Christianity is a religion of power not people who are trying to live on some principles. We belong to God, the maker of this world and we are copies of His power here on earth. So we are world overcomers, they must see us and feel His love, compassion and security. The world must bow when we stand, not the otherwise.

“Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off this summer. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. Please pray about it. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless you

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you for your divine blessings.
  2. Father, cleanse me by the power of your Blood in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, I take position to overcome my battles in Jesus name
  4. Father, I have to the secret let me overcome in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, may my presence be felt and victory be mine in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment