Thursday, April 7, 2016

Exchange of Life and Death

Topic: Exchange of Life and Death


Memory Verse:  Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit. Proverbs 18:21

Main Texts: 2 Kings 4:18-27

Daily Quote: Salvation is the exchange of Death for Life - Michael Gyekye

Bible in One Year : Deuteronomy 31:1-32:27 Luke 12:8-34 Psalm 78:32-55 Proverbs 12:21-23

There is power in the mind that controls your life. Your mind is the moving power of your body, if your mind dies, you die if your mind is alive you are alive even if your whole body is immovable, your mind decides your state. In the hospital, people are pronounced brain dead if their brain stop working, yet the other parts of the body can still be working.

In as much as your brain or your mind determines your state, your words can also determine your state. Your words enable us to know whether you speak or not, nobody will know who you are until you speak. Your words can make people good or very uncomfortable, your words can heal or can destroy. Your words will tell, whether you speak wisdom or foolishness, words determine your acceptance, some people speak peace others, not. 

Your words determine whether you live or die.
In our main verse, the Bible admonishes us that, life and death are in the power of the tongue. It means that, the words you speak makes us know whether you are alive or not. It means some people are dead men walking, their life does not matter anymore because their mouth speaks death. There are others who are very useful, because everywhere they go, they speak life.


No matter what you are going trough now, remember to speak well, life and prosperity over your soul, renew your mind to conform into the life of Christ, the Living one.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, for your gift of life.
  2. Father, I repent of death words that came off my mouth, please forgive me.
  3. Father, I pray, I need grace for my mind to be renewed in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, I speak life and prosperity over my life in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, I over throw any effect of darkness over my life in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment