Thursday, April 21, 2016

Forgive or Forget

Topic: Forgive or Forget 

Memory Verse:  To the Lord our God belong mercy and forgiveness, though we have rebelled against Him. Daniel 9:9

Main Texts: Matthew 6:14-15

Daily Quote: Forgiveness is the resemblance of God in us – Michael B Gyekye

Bible in One Year: Joshua 22:21-23:16, Luke 20:27-47, Psalm 89:14-37, Proverbs 13:17-19

To forgive is to surrender your case against someone or yourself. This is the definition I can come up with as far as this message is concern. To only God belong mercy and forgiveness. If anybody deserves forgiveness from God, we don’t even come close. This God created us out of His own expense, built up a beautiful city called Eden for us that the world including Satan became envy. Gave us extraordinary power that all creation including Satan bowed to us because we had God in us and food was not a problem. Clothes were not a problem because His glory was upon us.

With all these provisions, He gave us only one commandment that we should obey. The day we disobey we will lose all provisions and power and we will become His enemy instead of Him as our father. When the traitor came, man forgot his father and employed to be under the one who was submitting to us. Man sinned and became God’s enemy. If you were God, what will you do? But in all, God full of mercy forgave us and even killed His own Son to use His Blood to seal up our reunion.

Looking at how I have summarized in my own words about man’s disobedience, this story is experienced in our everyday life. It happens in marriage, in relationships, also in schools, in church and in our communities. We find it difficult to forgive people when they offend us. If the maker can do, if He has forgiven you why can’t you forgive others?


Forgiveness is the nature of God in us. If we cannot forgive then we have to forget that we are children of God. Don’t find it hard to do that, ask for mercy and grace from God to do that. It is not easy but if we still hold grudges; we hurt ourselves and make the other better. Our lives matter, release the man or woman you have put under bondage of unforgiveness. 

“Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off this summer. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. Please pray about it. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you today, for who you are.
  2. Father, I repent of any unforgiveness in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, may the nature of Christ reign in my heart in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, grant me mercy and grace to forgive others and myself in Jesus name.
  5. Father, by fire by power, i am untouchable today in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment