Saturday, April 2, 2016

The King in You.

Topic: The King in You.


Memory Verse: “But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of you shall come forth to Me. The One to be Ruler in Israel, Whose goings forth are from of old, From everlasting.  Micah 5:2

Main Texts: Isaiah 9:1-7

Daily Quote: If you have received Jesus into your heart, and if He lives in your heart, then, there is a King in you.– Michael Gyekye

Bible in One Year - Deuteronomy 21:1-22:30 Luke 9:51-10:12 Psalm 74:1-23 Proverbs 12:11

It is sad to note that all your burdens and pains were paid off on the cross but it will be too late to take advantage of it. It will be unfortunate to note that, Christ came to redeem us from the curse of the law of sin, but sin will take you to hell. If you receive Christ only as your savior but did not receive Him as your healer, no wonder that sickness may take you to death, if you fail to receive Him as your provider, you will always be in need although your soul is saved.

That is why Apostle John said in 3 John 2 “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth”. That is to say; even as your soul is saved, your health still needs to be saved too, you must receive the one who gives us power to get rich too. You must receive the salvation package. If Jesus is your savior, my dear, remember He is your healer, provider, sustainer, protector, deliverer, etc. Receive the Lord in every area for your good.

If you have received Jesus into your heart, and if He lives in your heart, then, there is a King in you. What lives in us determines what lives on the outside. I determine the friends to choose, the food to eat, the clothes to wear and my preferences may be different to another all because of what my desires are. Out of the abundant of the heart, the mouth speaks; the mouth depends on what is in the heart. So as your destiny depends on the one inside you.

Jesus is the King of Kings and if He lives in you, then there is a King in you. He that is in you is greater than that of the world so begin to live as one. Command your days and night and received power through this message to operate as a king or a queen all to the glory of God.


Remember to keep in your prayers our first program which is coming off this summer in New York City, “Enough is Enough Encounter”. Please pray about it. I prayed to God if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless you

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for who you are.
  2. Father, may this season bring to us, the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.
  3. Father, I pray, empower us with the divine knowledge of You in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, may I operate as a King or a Queen in my generation in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, sanctify my mouth with the precious Blood of Jesus.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment