Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Your Destiny Killers

Topic: Your Destiny Killers.

Memory Verse: There is a wide-open door for a great work here, although many oppose me. 1 Corinthians 16:9 (NLT)

Main Texts: Ecclesiastes 10:5-7

Daily Quote: Destiny killers can be very suicidal if they go unnoticed – Michael B Gyekye



Bible in One Year: Judges 6:1-40, Luke 22:54-23:12, Psalm 95:1-96:13, Proverbs 14:5-6

Again destiny is what God created you to be; it is His divine purpose for your life. Destiny is also your assignment on earth here. It is the original plan of God for your life; the pre-determined future, God’s agenda for your life. Beloved, I share the burden of my brothers and sisters who are yet to fulfill destiny. Some are dreaming each day of what they believed is their potential and a God-given purpose that needs to be materialized but it looks like that destiny is killed and no hope of return.

Destiny killers block your dream, they divert your destiny, they cause delay, they frustrate efforts, they only see the negative side of you, and they are kill joys. Destiny killers tell you your vision is too big, they drag you back, and when they have dreams concerning you, such dreams are of calamity. Destiny killers are discouragers, they are wasters; they usually waste your time and waste your life, they limit you and mock you.

Don’t get me wrong, some destiny killers are in your household, in Church, and around you. Destiny killers are bent on abolishing your destiny as read in our main scripture reading. Destiny killers weaken your faith. If your destiny has been diverted, God would re-order it today in Jesus Mighty Name. Any tare that has been sown in your life by the enemy will be uprooted today in Jesus Mighty Name (Matthew 13:24-28).


An example of a destiny killer was Herod, who was bent on abolishing the destiny of others (Matthew 2:1-18). Another example is Sanballat and Tobiah in Nehemiah 2:10, who said the vision was to large; they were discouragers. If your destiny killers don’t change, God will trouble them; He would take away their peace, He would give them an assignment they cannot complete (Acts 23:12). If your destiny killers do not change, God would send them on a journey of no return in Jesus Mighty Name.

Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off in August. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. Please pray about it. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another gift of Life.
  2. Father, distress all my destiny killers in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, they will look for me but God will keep me in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, I shall not fall into their hands in Jesus name.
  5. Father, by fire by power, fire out any destiny killer in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment