Saturday, April 9, 2016

Just a Cup of Coffee.

Topic: Just a Cup of Coffee.


Memory Verse: Make sure that no one is immoral or godless like Esau, who traded his birthright as the firstborn son for a single meal. Hebrews 12:16 (NLT).

Main Texts: Proverbs 7:24-27

Daily Quote:   Watch out, that little favors can cost you your bigger future  Michael Gyekye

Bible in One Year - Deuteronomy 33:1-29 Luke 13:1-21 Psalm 78:65-72 Proverbs 12:25

I was very sad to hear a story of a traffic agent yesterday. This was a highly dedicated, punctual and a very hardworking agent. He was loved by all his superiors and he had all it takes for future promotions. This guy had a particular route that he passes on his tour. It was a very busy business area with busy coffee shops and stores on each side but there was a side that had a very busy coffee shop and the owner was giving him a cup of coffee every day.

My dear, because of the cup of coffee, this agent refused to give tickets to the drivers who parked on that side but will rather give tickets to the other side and the owners of those shops were watching. Little did he know one day, they reported him. For just a cup of coffee, this man lost a great future he has toiled for many years.

For just a small dollar, you are falling for that man, he is going to cost you your future. I asked a sister who got pregnant. She told me, the man was very nice to her but now, she has cost you your education and the worst is that you have sinned before God. Many are in hell for just a dollar. Many steal and lie all for just a cup of water and small food that cannot sustain you for long. Joseph could have slept with Potiphar’s wife only for him to stay in comfort like most young guys do, but he chose to be in prison for a price to become the prime minister of Egypt.


There is a great price for that virginity, please don’t trade it for just a little favor. The price you place on you will determine the type of buyers you receive. Many beautiful women are in trouble because of choices. They are single and troubled, married and divorced because of a regretful beginning. They traded the future just as Esau. Also, Achan and Haman destroyed their entire family for greed and hatred. Youngman, be pure. Don’t use your strength for women. I know a man who works three jobs to pay his child support. Be wise.


Remember to keep in your prayers our first program which is coming off this summer in New York City, “Enough is Enough Encounter”. Please pray about it. I prayed to God if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless you

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you for today, I am ready for your goodness.
  2. Father, forgive me, I surrender all to you in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, I shall not fall like Esau in Jesus Name.
  4. Father, I pray, no man can take my future in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, destroy any evil pathways in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment