Friday, April 8, 2016

The Power of Faith.

Topic: The Power of Faith.


Memory Verse:  "Then Jesus answered her, “O woman, great is your faith! Be it done for you as you desire.” And her daughter was healed instantly". Matthew 15:28

Main Texts: Hebrews 11:1-6

Daily Quote: Faith takes God without any “Ifs” – D. L. Moody

Bible in One Year - Deuteronomy 32:28-52 Luke 12:35-59 Psalm 78:56-64 Proverbs 12:24

We have been called into Christ by faith. Through His love and grace over our life, we were saved through faith. Faith is a spirit, it is a mystery that goes beyond common sense. Some say they have faith but there are no proofs. Proofs determine your worth, a car is not ok until it drives good. The name of the car is not important if it cannot move. When someone finishes school, no one cares how many years he or she spent in school, but the certificate is there to prove. Our certificate is the works or the proofs of our faith. Faith without works is dead.

Faith is power! It draws God’s attention. It is sad in Mark 10:46 great multitude followed Jesus, but only blind Bartimaeus called out His name for a miracle. In this great multitude were, blind, deaf and dumb, poor, lame, brokenhearted, the sick and the troubled but only a beggar and a blind man asked for a miracle, so He turned back to heal him. Many of us are following Jesus, but we hardly know what we want. We are still sick, troubled, barren, etc. Faith moves you powerfully into the miraculous. 

Faith has no boundaries and not a respecter of persons. Beloved, in Galatians 5:6, it says, in Christ it is neither circumcision nor uncircumcision, that avails or prevail but faith that works with love. It is your faith that brings in results, not where or who you are. From our main verse, a common, rejected gentile got her miracle, through the power of her great faith.


Faith is in levels. There is a little and a small faith, there is also much and great faith but it is so powerful that a little faith moves mountains. Today, I don’t know what is bothering your life, have you tried God, faith in Him is enough to avert all life tragedies. 

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free life struggles. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, for Your grace over my life.
  2. Father, I repent of any wrongs and unbelief,  please forgive me.
  3. Father, I pray, give me the grace to operate in the power of faith, Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, I pray against any spirit of fear, in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, may I overcome any fear in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment