Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Evil Attraction

Topic: Evil Attraction.


Memory Verse: I have made a covenant with my eyes; how then could I gaze at a virgin? Job 31:1

Main Texts: 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Daily Quote: Life is lived on the market, your tag determines your sale. - Michael Gyekye


Bible in One Year - Deuteronomy 26:1-27:26, Luke 10:38-11:13, Psalm 76:1-12, Proverbs 12:15-17

One way to know if a woman or a man is in a spiritual marriage is about the way he or she dresses. Women are beautiful naturally. When Adam saw Eve, he desired her. Women are naturally attracted to men and demons in general. When Adam saw her, she said “This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh”. Also in Genesis 6:2, the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful and they took them for wives. In both cases they saw.

Man saw, the evil demons too saw. When you walk on the street, both men and demons see you. Since Adam took Eve to marry, the same way the evil sons of God took the daughters of men for marriage when they saw them. Beloved, if you are a woman and you dress anyhow, you will be inviting evil husbands to yourself.

Most people got into evil marriages by exposing themselves on the street. Evil dressing attracts evil demons. That is why most people who dress carelessly live strange lives, have strange dreams and they get serious evil encounters. Also any man wants to sleep with them and their life is full of sorrow. Evil marriage can never give you peace so you do all it takes to stop it.

Other points of evil attraction are tattoos, ankle bracelets, multiple ear piercings, strange piercings and rings placed on strange areas. Bad and indecent dressing invites, welcomes and strengthens the evil spirits, mermaids, demons, ghost, witches, and black energies. Doing things in ways that are bad or indecent is just the character and propensities of the evil spirits.


Remember your body is the temple of God. If you destroy it, evil powers will make it their own, and you will suffer in life. Evil powers are architects of life misfortunes, joblessness, suicide, teenage pregnancies, alcoholism, adultery, fornication, robbery and terrorism. You can never live in evil marriage and have peace. Pray and repent, go for a deliverance session or gets some prayer points for your own self deliverance.


Remember to keep in your prayers our first program which is coming off this summer in New York City, “Enough is Enough Encounter”. Please pray about it. I prayed to God if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless you

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. It sets you free from any spiritual marriage. If you are not born again, you are not free from evil manipulations. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you for today, I am a vessel of honor, not of shame.
  2. Father, forgive me, Father I surrender all to you in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, I cancel any power meant to destroy my destiny in Jesus Name.
  4. Father, I pray, break any satanic engagements in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, take over my marital life in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment