Thursday, April 14, 2016

My Miracle.

Topic: My Miracle.


Memory Verse: Looking at them, Jesus said, "With people it is impossible, but not with God; for all things are possible with God. Mark 10:27

Main Texts: Romans 4:20-22

Daily Quote:  Things can happen when you don't expect but when it challenges reality, that is a miracle- Michael Gyekye.

Bible in One Year - Joshua 9:3-10:43, Luke 16:19-17:10, Psalm 83:1-18, Proverbs 13:4

When Hannah who was a noted barren had a baby, people who used to mock her became very astonished, they began saying to themselves “how can this be possible?” If Abraham who was dead in the making of children and Sarah whose womb was dried at the age of 90 could carry a baby for nine months, then we need to have faith that, what looks so impossible with men is so easy with God.  I know with God all things are possible.

I know things happen but when it looks so impossible, that is a miracle. Over five thousand people followed Jesus for three days; they were hungry but Jesus full of compassion took the five loaves and the two fishes and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke them. Then he gave them to the disciples to distribute to the people and all ate with extra 12 basket left over. This year, you shall live beyond management. There shall be plenty in your life.

Blind Bartimeus was blind. Everybody knew how he was. In fact, people didn’t use his real name to call him. He was left to beg, he was left at the road side to beg. Many have been left at the road side, because there is no hope of a possibility. Some are left in the hospital to die. Also some people’s road side is sickness, disappointment and shame but my bible says when Jesus was passing by, the Blind who couldn’t see, realized a possibility of seeing the impossibility. He cried out “Son of David, have mercy on me!” Then Jesus said “your faith has healed you.” Immediately he received his sight and followed Jesus along the road.


I don’t know what you are going through now. There seem to be no help from anyone. No hope, no money, no possibility, no husband, no wife, no children, no house, no job, no family nor friends; remember this; with God all things are yes and amen!

“Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off this summer. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. Please pray about it. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless you

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you for today, my weeping didn't endure till morning
  2. Father, I thank you for the Blood of Jesus.
  3. Father, I am marked for your glory in Jesus name
  4. Father, my miracle shall not fail in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I only wait on you, Son of David have mercy in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment