Monday, April 4, 2016

The Spirit Marriage.

Topic: The Spirit Marriage.


Memory Verse: Some divine beings noticed how attractive human women were, so they took wives for themselves from a selection that pleased them. Genesis 6:2 (ISV).

Main Texts: Genesis 6:1-3

Daily Quote: The way you dress does not only attract men but demonic spirits too. So watch whom you impress.  – Michael Gyekye


Bible in One Year - Deuteronomy 26:1-27:26, Luke 10:38-11:13, Psalm 76:1-12, Proverbs 12:15-17

In this area of spiritual warfare, less is talked about. Many ministers of the gospel don’t talk about it and it is doing far more damage than good. Last week I was bordered about why many Christian marriages are falling apart, in fact, I became so worried in my spirit that I asked myself and God why so? Major Ministers of the gospel and several men of God are divorcing their wives and others leaving their husbands. The answer is to go back to the foundation.

When a house shakes, it is because of the weak foundation. When a tree falls it is because of the roots. So the foundation of those two engaging in the marriage must be carefully dealt with. I prayed for someone some other time and a spirit spoke out of her that “this is my wife, I will not leave”. This is a demon in her who says it has married her spiritually. The other person we prayed had a spiritual wedding ring that she felt it on. So tell me, if you marry such a person no matter how anointed and prayerful you are, you need to deal with the root or else that marriage tree will fall.

What do I mean by spiritual marriage? It is a marriage contracted by demons and humans. Somebody may say; how can a demon marry a man? Yes, it is possible. In Genesis 2:6, the Bible says that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. In the ISV version, the Bible says some divine beings who are spirits noticed how attractive human women were, so they took wives for themselves from a selection that pleased them.


This is a whole teaching but please look here, these sons of God are angels or spirits, God made angels who are ministering spirits not to marry, so anyone who gets married becomes a demon. They saw; which means they have a feeling, they chose; which means they can marry a man or a woman based on their affection. Many sleep and woke tired, strange dreams of having sex. My dear, these are all manifestations of spiritual marriage. To be continued.


Remember to keep in your prayers our first program which is coming off this summer in New York City, “Enough is Enough Encounter”. Please pray about it. I prayed to God if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless you

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you for today, I am ready for your goodness.
  2. Father, forgive me, I surrender all to you in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, frustrate any demon following me in Jesus Name.
  4. Father, I pray, cover me with thy glory in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, blind any wrong eye that looks for my destruction in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment