Monday, April 25, 2016

Your Destiny Partners.

Topic: Your Destiny Partners.

Memory Verse:  But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you. 1 Peter 5:10

Main Texts: Job 29:15-16

Daily Quote: Jesus did it with men as helpers, you can too when you lay your hands on one – Michael B Gyekye



Bible in One Year: Judges 4:1-5:31,Luke 22:35-53,Psalm 94:1-23,Proverbs 14:3-4

When God saw Adam and he was very lonely, God said He will make him a helper. Adam was faced with a lonely destiny, he was faced with the world of greater competition, and God saw that error of loneliness and said “it is not good for man (both male and female) to be alone;  to accomplish destiny you need a helper or a help mate”. God saw loneliness as an error. You need a destiny helper.

Destiny is what God created you to be; His divine purpose. Destiny is your assignment, the original plan of God for you, a pre-determined future; it is God’s agenda for your life. Destiny is also what you ought to be in life. It is God’s design and purpose for you. It is God's pre-determined path for your life before you were born. Destiny is a blue print, a map and a natural course of events planned by God that will inevitably happen. Your helper is the one who is ordained by God to assist you to reach that God-given destiny.

Destiny helpers connect you to the top not the bottom; they facilitate your destiny, they add value, they are strategically positioned to help you arrive at your expected end, they go out of their way to help you, they help you navigate through all obstacles, they help you succeed (in your career, family, business, etc), they excavate barriers for you, they fight on your behalf as if the battle is theirs, they use their time and tools for you, they use their own network to open up opportunities for you, they are positioned by God to make your way smooth, they are ordained by God to assist, they share experiences, scars, counsel and wisdom that would save you the pain and frustration.


Jethro was a destiny helper to Moses (Genesis 18). In 2 Kings 5:3, it was a maid God used to help Namaan. Indeed maids are named 'househelps', positioned to help you, and not to be defiled by you. God can use anybody to help you. Elijah and the widow of Zarephath in 1 Kings 17:12-13, God saved the widow of Zarephath from death and sent Elijah to help her. Let’s us wait on God for our destiny helpers.

“Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off this summer. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. Please pray about it. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you today, for all you have done for me.
  2. Father, I pray today to locate my destiny helpers in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, I shall not fail in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, I am out for success in Jesus name.
  5. Father, by fire by power, evil doers must fail in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment