Friday, April 15, 2016

When Men Boast

Topic: When Men Boast


Memory Verse:  Let another man praise you, and not your own mouth; A stranger, and not your own lips. Proverbs 27:2

Main Texts: Psalm 75:4-5, James 4:13-15

Daily Quotes: “If you show off do not get upset when God doesn’t show up.” ,,, Matshona Dhliwayo


Bible in One Year: Joshua 11:1-12:24 Luke 17:11-37 Psalm 84:1-12 Proverbs 13:5-6 

What is killing Christianity now is how we boast about the happenings of God’s hand in our life. Very few attribute all the Glory to God. Many fake and self-acclaimed fake prosperity preachers preach themselves instead of God. That is why their congregation may be huge, but is full of dangerous and false Christians. They only brag and show off themselves instead of God. They have no connection between the sufferings of their own people and themselves, but it is obvious to see a big Church with a big heart for God and a leader who gives it all the Glory to God.

To Boast is to show pride and to glorify yourself. This takes the glory away from the Lord then unto you. If you want to glorify someone, then let it be all to God, He has done it all. Be careful also when people are flattering or praising you, because that can lead to pride and a big ego. God deserves all the glory, my dear, the only thing we deserve is hell. All the good that is in our life is from God. The rich man died, Nebuchadnezzar was turned into an animal, all because of boasting. Many preachers are dead men and animals because they boast a lot.

There is no need to boast of your accomplishments and what you can do. A great man is known, he needs no introduction as according to CherLisa Biles. Sometimes I forget myself and my accomplishments, not for anything but to solely depend on God every minute of my life. Although I fast often and regularly, I don’t and most times fast and pray hard before I preach, I just wait on God to use me, I don't use myself. I am afraid I may give glory to myself and my fasting. I depend on God in every preaching engagement, I don’t want to have anything to do in God’s business, I am just a vessel, a dust, and a clay, clothed with glory, humbly serving Him in and under any capacity. 

“Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off this summer. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. Please pray about it. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless you

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, for yet another Sunday.
  2. Father, I repent of any self-praise and boasting in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, guard my thoughts and thinking in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, I cover myself with the Blood in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, save me from self-promotion in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment