Sunday, July 26, 2015


Topic: Allow God

Memory Verse:  Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. Revelation 3:20

Main Texts:  Genesis 1:26-29, Psalm 119:105

Word For Thought: Until you open the doors of your heart, God cannot enter.

God means His words, if He says He has given man dominion, He has really given us dominion. The Hebrew word radah in this passage  of Genesis 1:26-30, carries the idea of ruling, subduing, and exercising dominion, also authority, mastery, control, command, power, over the things God created. In all, God gave man a will which gave man to choose what is good and bad. A will that allows man to make his own decision over himself and the things around us. Man exercise control over what enters his heart and away from his heart. Man controls the gate of entrance to the mouth, the ears, the mind, the head and the heart. Until you allow these gates to open, nothing can enter.

Until you allow God, God cannot enter, although He has power to. From our main anchor scripture, Jesus is standing at the door of our heart, until we open the gate of our heart, He cannot come in. Many are patronizing Him, sing and dance for Him, pray even to Him, talk about Him, but few have allowed Him to settle in their hearts. I am always surprised what some so called believers can do, yet they call themselves pastors, elders and faithful members. Until you and I allow the gate of our heart to open, God cannot settle. 

Only time will tell, we shall know the one who loves Him or not. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him. Salvation takes place when you sincerely give up your will to God, when you revert back to the original image of God, when you allow the gates to your soul to open to God, that is what we call true salvation. You cannot patronize Him, you have to be like Him. Today my dear, do you control your life now or God, allow God and you will never be the same. God bless you.

Prayers ………………………………

1.       Praise and worship the Lord for his purpose in your life today.
2.       Pray this, “Lord, my heart is open to you today, take my heart and let it be”.
3.       Pray this, “Father, all the gates of entry in my life is open to you now in Jesus name”.
4.       Pray this, “Father, I shut every satanic access into my life in Jesus name”.
5.       Pray this, “Father, give me the grace to exercise my dominion, profitably in my time here on earth in Jesus name”.

If you are not born again, you live a very dangerous life, you are a loser, not a winner, you are a candidate of hell. If you want to be born again,  pray this prayer if you want to give your life to Christ,

“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”

send me an email, if you prayed this prayer, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment