Saturday, July 25, 2015

Topic: High above Nations

Memory Verse:  “Now it shall come to pass, if you diligently obey the voice of the Lord your God, to observe carefully all His commandments which I command you today, that the Lord your God will set you high above all nations of the earth. Deuteronomy 28:1

Main Texts:  Genesis 17:4-6, Psalm 2:8, Romans 4:18

Word For Thought: Until you are set on high, you can never be seen.

     Zacchaeus wanted to see Jesus, but his stature, position in government, profession and height became a problem for him. Until he climbed the sycamore tree, he was never found. Until you climb the Tree of life, you can never be set on high. Although we may have potentials and promises, but without us climbing higher, we can never be seen. There is the extend that education can take us, marriage can take us, children and our entire family can even take us, but for us to break grounds, we need to go deeper, for us to fly we need to go higher. Today I see that God is placing you higher above Nations in Jesus name!

        To be seen is walking in dominion, destiny and power. From our anchor scripture today, the Bible stress on the fact that, it shall come to pass on the condition that if we diligently obey the voice of God, to observe His commandments, Him the Lord will set us high above the nations. Everyone of us has to be seen, in fact, we were born to be seen, when Jesus was born, people came to see Him, we were born to be seen, but it takes the obedience to the voice of the Lord and diligently following the dictates of His commandments.

          To be set on high is to be blessed beyond measure, Abraham was blessed. Abraham was blessed that his time he was the richest man alive on the whole world. He was set above nations and he himself became the father of many nations; all because, he obeyed the voice of God and he entered into covenant with God. The Bible says in Psalm 2:8, that "Ask of Me, and I will give You
The nations for Your inheritance, And the ends of the earth for Your possession." Ask the Lord today and key in by obeying Him, He will play His part in your life.


Prayers ………………………………

Praise and worship the Lord for this powerful day.
Pray this "Father give me the grace to obey and observe your words in Jesus name".
Pray this " Father, I am going higher in Jesus name".
Pray this "Father destroy every yoke that push me to fail".
Pray this "Father, give me the Nations for my inheritance in Jesus name"

If you are not born again, you live a very dangerous life, you are a loser not a winner, pray this prayer if you want to give your life to Christ,

“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.


 send me an email, if you prayed this prayer, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment