Sunday, July 19, 2015

Topic: The witch must die !

Memory Verse:  For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, And stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of the Lord, He also has rejected you from being king.” 1 Samuel 15:23

Main Texts: Exodus 22:18, Deuteronomy 18:10, 1 Corinthians 16:9

Word for Thought: If the witch lives, you will suffer to live.

One may say, my brother but a witch is a person, if you say the witch must die, are you not telling us to murder, or kill someone as the Bible says, "thou shall not kill" as in Exodus 20:13. A witch is a spirit if it doesn't die, it may use human elements to torment you, no matter who you are. Witches or wizards were in existence even in the time of Moses, so it became a law of social responsibility that, they should suffer a witch to live. They are adversaries to progress and destiny.

My focus here today are the acts of witchcraft. What are the traits? Hypocrisy, pride, lies, rebellion, hatred, envy, etc. That is why, Prophet Samuel said, "rebellion is as a sin of witchcraft". Some people are witches but they do not know. There are some acts that are linked to witchcraft. There are attitudes that are linked to an operations of a witch. Until theses attitudes die, you can never accelerate in life, never. Until this household demon die, you will be continuously hindered by these evil acts.

Witchcraft activities are destroying families, marriages, churches and ministries. A sister we prayed for sometime, found herself bathing naked in the bush, sleeping with another fellow lady. Until we prayed, her life was turned upside down, nothing was working, so suicide became the next option. Until Mrs. Witch dies, or Mr. Wizard dies, you can never accelerate in this life. A child of God is seriously insulated, and a ban of fire round about him or her. Today, yearn to live in Christ and Christ in you so that your life cannot be altered by the devil.


Prayers ………………………………
1.       Pray and worship the Lord our Father for His goodness today and forever.
2.       Pray this "Father, every satanic trait pursuing my life must die in Jesus name".
3.       Pray this “ Father, may any witchcraft pursuing my destruction fall like Haman in Jesus name”
4.       Pray this “Father, every satanic agenda to destroy my household is destroyed by fire in Jesus name"

If your are not born again, you live a danger life, pray this prayer if you want to give your life to Christ,
“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”

 send me an email, if you prayed this prayer, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment