Wednesday, July 8, 2015


Topic: Jesus our advocate

Memory verse: My little children, these things I write to you, so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous. 1 John  2:1

Main Text: John 17

Word for Thought: Jesus is our Lawyer


On earth here before you can win any case you need an advocate. An advocate pleads on your behalf or he/she declares your innocence. An advocate can be a person or an evidence. Lawyers uses law to plead or declares someone's innocence. They are determinants in any case, either you wish to win or lose a case.

In the spiritual realm, there is also an advocate who sits at the greatest courtroom in the heavenly place. In this courtroom people are judged either into eternity or into damnation, to hell fire. In this courtroom each day your case is brought before the Lord, Then the Lord God Almighty access your good deeds and bad deeds then pronounce judgement. In Job chapter one, the court met to discuss a cases the devil brought before God concerning Job. In the end, the trial went on and again but Job came out victorious. I don't know the case the devil is presenting against you but I declare that you have won in Jesus name !!!

Day by day Satan, the devil sends you and I to this same court room, he is called the accuser of the brethren, but the Lawyers here on earth cannot plead on our behalf over there, but there is one advocate or a Lawyer called JESUS!. This Advocate is with the Father, He is Jesus Christ the righteous. He pleads our innocence more also intercede on our behalf to the father.

Remember, there is no one righteous here on earth, but were are the righteousness of God in Christ. When the whole heavens was quiet, all the creatures in heaven were quiet, Jesus said Father send me and I will go. Jesus loves you and I to the extend that He suffered His Blood for you and I, how much more interceding on your behalf to the Father. Remember there is no sin that cannot be forgiven, give the case to Jesus. Are you sick, troubled, persecuted, frustrated by issues in this life, give all to Jesus our advocate.


Prayers

  1. Praise and worship the Lord for His goodness and Love for today.
  2. Surrender all your sins and troubles to Jesus your advocate today. 
  3. Pray this "Father look at the wounds in the hands of Jesus and plead my cause today".
  4. Pray this "Any case arising from hell against my destiny is surrendered to Jesus".
  5. Pray this "Jesus may you plead my innocence in this case (mention the case) against me, my family, my friend etc. in your name I pray"


No comments:

Post a Comment