Tuesday, July 28, 2015


Topic: Perfect Love

Memory Verse:  There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love. 1 John 4:18

Main Texts:  I Corinthians 13, 1 Peter 4:8

Word For Thought: Where Love rules, fear runs on his heels.

There are different ways people may love, people may love by spending their time with the loved one, they may buy gifts, they may say to each other, I love you, but Love is more than caring for something or someone. In the world, when someone tells you I love you, meaning if they are not married, it means, “can you please uncover yourself and lets us have sex” they think, so far as he or she loves you, let us have sex. 

The world loves conditionally, that is to say; I have given you a dollar, can you give me something in return? That is lust of the flesh, it is a sin and a very thing that destroys destiny.What can then be perfect love? This is love that is perfect. A love that has no condition attached, love that will operate without any condition attached. This is an unconditional care, straight from the heart. This is what our God requires from us.

According to our anchor scripture, perfect love casts out fear. This means love is a great weapon that can deliver us from fear. Moreover, we can say where there is genuine love, fear runs on his heels. Abraham loved God unconditionally, after the promise of God, Abraham waited for about 25 years in other to bear a son. After his son was born and matured in age, he was ever ready to sacrifice that only child to the Lord. Because of his love for God, his eyes were blind to compromise, fear was gone, he gave out his all, perfect love gives all. If you are operating in genuine love, you fear not. In the hall of fame of Faith Proofers as in Hebrews 11, they were all God lovers.

Perfect love, appreciates each other, perfect love, attends to the need of each other. Perfect love protects each other, it provides security. God’s love towards us is unconditional, it is not based on any merits or our qualities in this life. The love of God is unconditional, whether we love Him or not. John 3:16, says His love has no boundaries, is to the world. Perfect love is godly, not an act, it comes straight from the heart.

 Prayers ………………………………

1.       Praise and worship the Lord for His love a compassion they fail, not.
2.       Pray this, “Lord, grant me the grace to love, unconditionally in Jesus name”.
3.       Pray this, “Father, may my name be wiped off, from any satanic manual in Jesus name”.
4.       Pray this, “Father, I pray for the great seed of perfect love in Jesus name”.
5.       Pray this, “Father, I pray for the Love of Christ reign on this continent in Jesus name”

If you are not born again, you live a very dangerous life, you are a loser, not a winner, you are a candidate of hell. If you want to be born again,  pray this prayer if you want to give your life to Christ,

“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”

send me an email, if you prayed this prayer, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment