Monday, July 20, 2015


Topic: Invisible Battles

Memory Verse: For You have armed me with strength for the battle; You have subdued under me those who rose up against me. Psalm 18:39

Main Texts: Deuteronomy 20:1-4, Psalm 144:1, Hebrews 11:30-31

Word For Thought: Where you fight determines what you fight.

Today I want us to look at battles you and I fight each time. Some, we have been battling for years,  others are on the way, but the case is, none of us is insulated from such battles. Battles started after the creation of man, from Adam through Cain and Abel, Abraham, Moses, to Joshua. Peter was pursued, Paul got his share, all the apostles and the old fathers of the faith battled their faith and their flesh,, so who am I then? These battles come in all forms physically and spiritually, some within our flesh and some outside, others in marriage and even in the church, but where you fight, will determine what you are fighting. If you go to Iraq to fight there, they will term the war, "Iraqi War", they will never term it as "Congo War", no, because the ground is different.

We are on the worldly grounds physically, operating as believers in the spiritual realm, because our father is Spirit and so we are. We are at a serious battle in the spiritual realm, not the physical. You need not to fight any man, but the spirit behind that man.That is why in Christianity, we have no ammunitions,  the only weapon we have is the Bible, is loaded with both physical machines and spiritual machines, we are ever ready to attack any battle if our relationship with the Word is intact.

Don't be ignorant in this, we are at war, but the strategy is different. Look at what Apostle Paul said "For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down stronghold 2 Corinthians 10:4". If there is a weapon and a warfare then, we must not be ignorant. But you cannot use any other weapon than the Bible, the Word of God. Just speak the Word over any form of affliction on your body today. Any invisible battle called sickness, bareness, infirmities, fibroid, joblessness, failure, disappointments, poverty, hatred, etc. must respond to the Word in Jesus name.

Prayers ………………………………
1.       Pray and worship the Lord our Father for His love and protection over your life.
2.       Pray this "Father, every satanic arrow fired against me is destroyed by fire in Jesus name".
3.       Pray this “ Father, may I be rested and trustful in you when battles approach me”
4.       Pray this “Father, may you defend me, in any battle I am facing, in Jesus name"

If your are not born again, you live a danger life, you are a loser not a winner, pray this prayer if you want to give your life to Christ,

“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”

 send me an email, if you prayed this prayer, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment