Thursday, July 30, 2015

Early with God:: Devotional Message.



Topic: Invisible Barriers

Memory Verse:  For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Ephesians 6:12

Main Texts:  Job 1:6-12,  Luke 22:31, 1 Corinthians 16:9,

Word For Thought: Natural eyes see only the natural, but spiritual eyes see in the spirit

There are events beyond the physical eyes. These are hidden, they occur in the spiritual realm. They are events or activities either for our favor or against our progress and destiny in this life. First of all are the activities of God. The Bible talks about the perfect plans of God, but also says that, these plans, eyes have not seen nor ears have heard; which means, they are hidden activities for our good.

Secondly, there are activities of the devil in the spiritual realm that needs no engagement of the physical but engagement in the spiritual. From our anchor text today, Apostle Paul said "For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood". This means there are hidden activities that we wrestle against. They oppose our progress and destiny. To wrestle is to struggle, to oppose, to create a barrier to the opposing force. These are synonymous to the activities of the devil, which is to kill, steal and to destroy men like you and I, who are in the Lord faithfully.

Concerning the activities of the devil, we need not to be ignorant, like Apostle Paul said. We must be aggressive when to, and to apply all it takes to resist the devil or he will resist you. The destiny of Job got crushed by the devil, it took the grace of God, David was moved to count the people of Israel by the devil, great door was opened but the devil became a hindrance to Paul, there are other examples. Men of God, churches, families, jobs, health, etc. are all not exempted from devil's manipulations. Because of the devil's barriers, Jesus left us with power, only to be vigilant and to exercise that authority over the devil.

Destinies and purposes in life have been hindered by the devil's invisible barriers for long, it takes the power of God to break these chains of brass and iron bars. Pray, fast and apply the Word of God in faith, to break such barriers. 

 Prayers ………………………………

1.       Praise and worship the Lord who teaches our hands to war and fingers to fight.
2.       Pray this, “Father, grant me the grace to pray, fast and apply your Word in faith”.
3.       Pray this, “Father, may any satanic barriers against my (ie. family, marriage, job..etc) break in Jesus name”.
4.       Pray this, “Father, I confront every satanic barrier in my life in faith, may the God of Israel break any Jericho wall in my life in Jesus name”.
5.       Pray this, “Father, I open any satanic traps against my destiny, in Jesus name”

Note this: If you are not born again, you live a very dangerous life, these barriers will defeat you, moreover, you are a candidate of hell fire. If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ,  pray this prayer 

“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”

send me an email, if you prayed this prayer, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment