Thursday, July 23, 2015

Topic: What do you see?

Memory Verse:  “You have asked a difficult thing,” Elijah said, “yet if you see me when I am taken from you, it will be yours—otherwise, it will not.” 2 Kings 2:10

Main Texts:  Genesis 13:14-15, Acts 3:1-5, Hebrews 12:2, 1 John 1:1

Word For Thought: What you see, stays with you for a long time.

      Some people easily remember people by face. It is difficult to memorize people by their names. It is not sickness but that is our nature. We remember the things we see more than the things we hear. Until you see Christ in His word, you will struggle with hearing Him and making Him part of you. Seeing Christ is the first step of every believer.  You see Him by surrendering your will and life to Him. Have you seen Christ?

      Elisha walked with his master Elijah for years until God came in to take him away. After years of service and dedication to his master, Elisha needed to see his master before he could get the double portion of power. Why so? Elijah wanted Elisha to see the anointing or what he was requesting. What you see strengthens and keeps you in focus. Some are weak and we are struggling day by day all because we can’t see what is ahead of us.

      God has promised us that the glory of the later house shall be greater than the former but, it depends on whether you see the glory. You don’t care if you suffer, if the path is clear and the glory is assured. Apostle Paul said “looking unto Jesus” who is the author and finisher. In times of troubles whom and what you see matters, in your studies what you see matters, in your marriage what also see matters, what you see guarantees your strength and focus to finish the race ahead of you.


      Abraham received the promise of blessing, but it depended on how far his eyes could see. Although you have all it takes, my dear what you see will enable you to endure hardship just as Joseph; finally it will amaze you how God will elevate you. Your focus matter, Peter gauged on Jesus and He was walking on water, but the moment he lost focus he started drowning. You are drowning because of what you can’t see. It is my prayer today that you will position yourself very well to see what God has in stock for you. The Kingdom of God is hear, do you see it?


Prayers ………………………………
  1. Praise and worship the Lord for He is good and loving.
  2. Pray this "Father open my eyes to see you".
  3. Pray this " Father, may I not loose sight on you in Jesus name".
  4. Pray this "Father destroy every yoke of spiritual blindness in Jesus name".
  5. Pray this "Father, may I be looked for just as Joseph and David in Jesus name"

If you are not born again, you live a very dangerous life, you are a loser not a winner, pray this prayer if you want to give your life to Christ,

“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”

 send me an email, if you prayed this prayer, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment