Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Daily Devotion: Early with God.


Topic: Let Praise go!

Memory Verse:  Violence shall no longer be heard in your land, Neither wasting nor destruction within your borders; But you shall call your walls Salvation, And your gates Praise. Isaiah 60:18

Main Texts:  2 Samuel 22:1-4, Psalm 22:3

Word For Thought: When praise goes up, God descends.

The wall of Jericho was very thick and deep, but with praise, it came down, in fact it got sunk with no trace. Paul and Silas were kept in prison, but in the night, in the time when all men asleep including the guards at the prison, when the level of man was low and helpless, they began to sing praises, and the prison shook, because their praises went up and God Himself showed up. When you praise, God himself shows up. 

I do not know what you have been going through, I do not know how long it has lasted, but let your heartfelt praise go and for sure, God will show up for you in Jesus name. Ingratitude hinders productivity and increase. God resists the proud and the heart of ingratitude, but to the humble, He increases. Ingratitude says "I did it myself", but gratitude says, "God did it and so He alone deserves my praise". 

Many people have come to a standstill in life all because they have stopped to give praise to the one and only God who is the God of increase.David was a man of praise. By revelation he saw that, God inhabits in the praise of Israel, he never lost a battle, God fought all his battles. Now you and I are the Israel, we now belong to the commonwealth of Israel. We all share the DNA of Christ.

 If we give praise, we boldly get access to the throne of grace so to obtain favor in the time of need. Let your praise go. To be safe in life is to praise God in life; remember, violence shall no longer be heard in your land, neither wasting nor destruction within your borders because of your praise.

Praise is more than a song, more than a fast instrument, with a fast dance, that is religion. Praise is pouring out your heart to God with joy. It is an expression of gratitude to God, not a display of happiness, which is but a short time. Until your praise goes, you continue to be a prey. Praise your way out.

 Prayers ………………………………

1.       Praise and worship the Lord for His word today.
2.       Pray this, “Father, grant me the grace to praise you even in hard times, in Jesus name”.
3.       Pray this, “Father, may your praise always be on my lips, in Jesus name”.
4.       Pray this, “Father, I confront every battle I am going through with praise, in Jesus name”.
5.       Pray this, “Father, take all the glory for my life in Jesus name”

If you are not born again, you live a very dangerous life, you are a loser, not a winner, you are a candidate of hell fire. If you want to be born again,  pray this prayer if you want to give your life to Christ,

“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”


send me an email, if you prayed this prayer, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment