Monday, July 27, 2015


Topic: Peace, be still!

Memory Verse:  Then He arose and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, “Peace, be still!” And the wind ceased and there was a great calm. Mark 4:39

Main Texts:  Number 25:12, Proverbs 7:17,  John 14:27

Word For Thought: Money cannot buy peace, but is from God, the creator


Peace is a state or absence of disturbance. Where you experience comfort and relaxation. Peace also is the absence of violence or wars. David experienced wars, he fought many wars both internal and external territorial wars, family and non-family wars, militant and non-militant wars, he was a king of wars. But Solomon did not experience, wars externally or among nations, he experienced peace to the extend that he qualified to build the temple of God.

We cannot build the temple of God, if we are at war with each other, when there is no peace among leaders in the church, elder fighting sister, sister fighting the pastor’s wife, we can’t fix or build a church like that. Peace must be still for a perfect temple of God. Also, our body is a temple of God, we need to exercise peace within ourselves, we must get rid of unforgiveness, pride, dishonesty, and wicked intentions, the blood strife to survive under such conditions. Marriage need peace, the job place, we need, we need an all year round peace for us to serve God well.

Peace has to be still, if not, the violence erupts. Money cannot buy peace, the richest man in the world cannot buy peace, the money can buy a good and a perfect bed, but only God can put you to sleep. More money, more troubles, somebody said. Only God can grant us peace. The disciples, faced a great storm, whiles they were sailing with Jesus, yet Jesus was sleeping. This makes peaceful atmosphere a choice, either you receive from Jesus or not. Peace is a state not a character, you cannot fake it, it gets worse, may God grant you peace all round in Jesus name, just be of yourself and serve the God of peace.

 Prayers ………………………………

1.       Praise and worship the Lord for his peace and compassion over your life.
2.       Pray this, “Lord, grant me your peace over my life, family and everywhere I go in Jesus name”.
3.       Pray this, “Father, take over every storm ranging towards my life in Jesus name”.
4.       Pray this, “Father, I pray for peace over any nation under any great storm in Jesus name”.
5.       Pray this, “Father, I pray for the widow, orphan, the sick, lame, and blind, grant them your peace in Jesus name”.

If you are not born again, you live a very dangerous life, you are a loser, not a winner, you are a candidate of hell. If you want to be born again,  pray this prayer if you want to give your life to Christ,

“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”

send me an email, if you prayed this prayer, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment