Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Topic: Jesus paid it all

Memory Verse: “He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed.” I Peter 2:24

Main Texts: Isaiah 53:5, John 3:17, Romans 4:25

Word For Thought: Every sin responds to the mercy of the Blood.

We find it difficult to accept the cleansing power of the Blood of Jesus. We think that the Blood cleanses sins like, little theft, lies,  etc. but we think that the Blood cannot cleanse sins like murder, adultery, fornication, pregnancy out of wedlock, etc. We are very quick to judge the sins that can be forgiven and those that cannot be forgiven. This is an absolute lie from the pit of hell and anybody who tells you your sins cannot be forgiven is an agent from hell.

……..But whoever does not have them is nearsighted and blind, forgetting that they have been cleansed from their past sins 2 Peter 1:9.

I am not supporting sin but I want us to know that Jesus has paid it all, the sins of old, now and forever, we are not waiting for another Jesus, He came and said it is finished.  So, for that reason, every sin responds to the mercy of the Blood of Jesus.

Moreover, Jesus paid the prize of every sickness that has a name. Jesus cleansed us from every form of diseases, curable and incurable, the physician can cure or prevent, but divine healing belongs only to God due to the work of Jesus Christ on the cross.

“He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed.” 1 Peter 1:24


Every sickness that has a name responds to the mercy of the Blood of Jesus. We are not about to be healed, our healing is part of the kingdom package. Good health is our heritage; it has already been placed already. When we believe in faith and claim it by faith, we shall experience our healing. Most sickness is from the devil, and the Blood of Jesus, snatched such authority for us to remain under the bondage of sin from the devil. 


Prayers ………………………………

  1. Pray and thank God for His mercies and compassion.
  2. Pray and claim your kingdom benefits in Jesus name.
  3. Pray this " Father, may sickness bodering my body respond to the stripes of Jesus".
  4. Pray this "Father destroy every yoke of bondage over my head in Jesus name".
  5. Pray this "Father, may I be cleanse by all atrocities of sin in Jesus name"

If you are not born again, you live a very dangerous life, you are a loser not a winner, pray this prayer if you want to give your life to Christ,

“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”

 send me an email, if you prayed this prayer, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment