Thursday, December 10, 2015

A Life Changer.

Topic: A Life Changer.


Memory Verse:  …for our gospel did not come to you in word only, but also in power and in the Holy Spirit and with full conviction; just as you know what kind of men we proved to be among you for your sake.  1 Thessalonians 1:5

Main Texts: Acts 2:1-4, 37

Daily Quote: Revival is not just an emotional touch; it’s a complete takeover! - Nancy Leigh DeMoss


An improvement in the condition or strength of something, a group of people, a person, a nation is known as a revival. Revival is the improvement, recovery, rallying, picking up, amelioration, turn for the better life, upturn, upswing, resurgence of a particular state of life. So it is clear, do you need a better tomorrow? If so then you can never rule out the power of revival.

When Jesus left, most of the followers left, except only 120 people who gathered to pray. One-time Jesus fed 5000 men in His ministry, but only 120 people got inspired to wait for a revival. So on the day of Pentecost, there was a great revival. Power from heaven came to dwell upon the heads of these men of God and they moved out from their hiding place to affect the world.

Revival outdoors a new era of power and that same day Peter preached, and the church which was 5000 men began to grow from 3000 to 5000 then to a great multitude and now, we are covering the entire world all because of that great revival. A revival is a growth and anyone who experiences one experiences growth. Revival is a life changer.

The people of old paid with their blood only to bring Christianity to this level. Some were beaten, tortured, butchered and died, all because for us to walk in revival. If the church, family, the state is not experiencing growth, then we need a revival. Also, if you are not growing in the Lord, if you are still struggling to go to church, pray and read the word of God then you need a revival. From glory to glory you must move in your Christianity. Stop blaming pastors, elders and other people, begin to take responsibility for your own revival. A better life awaits you in 2016, not until you begin to take responsibility. God bless you. 


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, thank You for such a better life ahead.
  2. Father, I repent of not been so grateful, I repent.
  3. Father, I pray for a great out poor of your power over the Church in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, give me the grace to stay in revival, from glory to glory in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, open my eyes to see and ears to hear in the power of a great revival, in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment