Saturday, December 12, 2015

Dagon Shall Fall

Topic: Dagon Shall Fall


Memory Verse:  For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world our faith. 1 John 5:4

Main Texts: I Samuel 5:1-5

Daily Quote: Dagon thought he was chief; until he met God’s power – Michael B. Gyekye


Dagon was the chief deity or god of the Philistines, and the worship of this pagan god dates back the third millennium BC. According to ancient mythology, Dagon was the father of Baal. He was the fish god and he was represented as a half-man, half-fish creature. This image furthered an evolutionary belief that both men and fish had evolved together from the primal waters. Dagon may also have been the provider of grain. So Dagon was similar to many other idols in that he personified natural forces that had supposedly produced all things.

When this half man, half fish god encountered the ark of God, it fell down, and also for the second time that the people have to pick up the pieces of Dagon. Nothing evil can stand in the presence of God. The ark carried the presence of God, and where the presence of God is, there is liberty.

I am rest assured that as you still carry the presence of God with you, any Dagon opposing your life shall fall in Jesus name. Dagon represents shame, reproach, disappointment, bareness, obstacles, and as you walk in His presence all these are bowing to you to place you to another level in Jesus name.


Many worshiped Dagon, but he disappointed them. He couldn’t stand for himself, let alone for others. He that is in us is greater than that of the world. We have been born of God through Christ. So anytime you confront such an opposition, remember the Christ in you!

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, you are great and loving.
  2. Father, I repent of my abuse and neglect of your word, I repent.
  3. Father, I pray for all my readers, let any Dagon tormenting them fall in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, all those traveling are in your hands,  in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, may any Dago fall greatly into pieces, in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment