Friday, December 4, 2015

LOVE; The Greatest.

Topic: LOVE; The Greatest.


Memory Verse:  A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.” John 13:34-35

Main Texts: I Corinthians 13

Daily Quote: “I'm a little pencil in the hand of a writing God, who is sending a love letter to the world.” ― Mother Teresa



Love is the greatest of all. If you can give me love, you can give everything. Love is God and God is love, and since is all and in all, Love overcomes and conquer all. Where there is hatred, love overcomes, where there is peace, love is the cause, where there is unity, love is the one that binds, where there is strength, it is as a result of love, where there is grace and favor, it is by the power of love. My dear show me where love cannot go? It is all and in all.

God opened my eyes to understand that in Mathew 25:14-29, the steward who received the one talent, received His Love. Beloved, Love is God, and God is One. In Deuteronomy 6:4“Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one! And in 1 John 4:8 the Bible says God is love. So if God is Love, and God is One, this man got the greatest of all. So while others have to struggle this man got the greatest of all the talents, so he was on the verge to produce more than all of them.

Appreciate the love from your husband, your wife, your children, your friends, your co-workers; please follow true love, which is the love from God and of God. Some say they love you, but they want you bad. Please, that is dangerous, if you love me stand with me, because of my love for you I will sacrifice all to bring the word of God to you. You need to accept my love by reading and doing, also sharing with others.


The others got two, which stands for agreement, the next got five which also stands for grace. So before they could produce, they needed to agree with God, they also needed the grace of God, but the one with the greatest of all needed nothing to produce, if you have God, you need nothing, you just command,if you are a carrier of perfect love, even your enemies are afraid of you. If Christians can show the world love, we can rule the world. Love is the greatest of all. Please show some love.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free life struggles. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, for your Love.
  2. Father, I repent of any hatred and unforgiveness, I want to be free, please forgive me.
  3. Father, I pray, give the grace to love, when I cannot Love, in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, may the world see your Love, in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, as I walk in your Love, may I overcome every struggles in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment