Friday, December 25, 2015

The King is Born.

Topic: The King is Born.


Memory Verse: For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6

Main Texts: Luke 2:1-7

Daily Quote: The Birth of Jesus took many by surprise, the same way the birth of your peace will take men by surprise – Michael Gyekye.

On this day in Bethlehem of Judea is born the savior, the redeemer, the restorer, our peace, our redemption and the King of kings. Jesus birth was prophesied by many prophets of old including David, who was a King. His purpose was told many years before, many were waiting, both the rich and poor, Jews and non-Jews, were waiting on His birth. I want you to realize that, the birth of Jesus was not as simple as you see now. It took men by surprise, that is why many didn’t receive Him, because their expectation of His birth was different.

Don’t underrate the birth of a redeemer. Most times people of mission are disguised in their birth. If you are the parent you may wish that they were dead. But if God has told you or if you wish to know the purpose of the one you carry, you will never think of aborting that baby in the womb. On this day, if a girl or a woman conceived with no man responsible, people look at abortion as an alternative but remember not to encourage abortion of any baby, even if no man is claiming the responsibility.


The parents of Arch Bishop Benson Idahosah, threw him at the garbage dump, but the mother, hearing his cry went back to take him back. If so the father of faith in demonstration in Africa, would have died. Guard all that you carry with all diligence because in is a king, and today we celebrate Christmas, the birth of Jesus our savior. MERRY CHRISTMAS !!! 

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another year of Christmas.
  2. Father, may this season bring to us, the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ.
  3. Father, I pray, may all see you as the reason of this season in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, may your purpose planted in me come out in glory in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, all reading this blog are covered by the Blood of Jesus this season.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment