Saturday, December 26, 2015

Immanuel is with us

Topic: Immanuel is with us.


Memory Verse: Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. Mathew 1:23

Main Texts: Isaiah 7:13-15

Daily Quote: When Immanuel is with you, all situations bow to you – Michael Gyekye.

Any believer should know that Immanuel is with him or her. God came to dwell among men so that His presence shall remain in men for good works. For God to be with you, is the greatest state any man or woman can be. When God is with a man, that man can do exploits. When God was with Isaac we saw how he was blessed, even though Jacob cheater, yet because God was with him, his name was changed.

Joseph was just a young man, but because God was with him, he became the prime minister at the expense of great and mighty men who could do the job. Moses carried God’s presence and his face alone was radiating fire, God was a pillar of cloud in the day and a pillar of fire in the night and no matter he obstacles yet they reached the promised land.

David was a friend of God, he loved and served God well, and because of God’s presence over his life, he didn’t lose any battle. Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego got the presence of God in the burning furnace and as a result not even a hair got burnt. Daniel in lions den experienced the power of God at work when the lion’s mouth was closed. Jesus did miracles, signs and wonders as according to Acts 10:38 because God was with Him.


Today, Immanuel is with us, I pray that His presence alone will see you becoming victorious in every area of your life.  As we enter 2016, you cannot do it without God, you need Immanuel to go and come with you. Any battle can be won with His presence, any journey can be reached by His presence, Jesus said “without Me, you can do nothing” so don’t go without Jesus.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another year.
  2. Father, may your presence carry me to your precious destination in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, I am covered by the blood of Jesus, nothing can harm me.
  4. Father, I pray, may your presence make me a wonder and a sign to my generation in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, may any evil mentality concerning my life fall just as Dagon fell in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment