Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Perfect Peace

Topic: Perfect Peace


Memory Verse:  "You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You". Isaiah 26:3.

Main Texts: Mark 4:35-41

Daily Quote: “The storm of life still persist even as Jesus is in the boat, until you wake Him up, the storm will kill you before your time .” ― Michael B. Gyekye


Some say peace is free from troubles, but I will correct them today; peace is resting, in the midst of troubles. So today, may our God give you rest in Jesus name. There was a storm, but Jesus was resting. That is a perfect peace. According to our main scripture for today, people who were experienced on the sea were on board.

In Mathew 4:18-22, Jesus called 4 disciples who were fishermen. He called two brothers, Simon called Peter, and Andrew his brother, who were casting a net into the sea; for they were fishermen. He said to them, “Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men.” And with obedience they immediately left their nets and followed Him. Going on from there, He saw two other brothers, James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother, in the boat with Zebedee their father, mending their nets. He called them, and they also immediately left the boat and their father, and followed Him.

So there was no need for them to fear in the boat, because they were good and experienced fishermen. But when the storms came, they were all afraid. My dear, I don’t know what has been your storm since January. You know purposely that you are doing things right and you have the experience to deal with that storm, yet, it is still prevailing. It could be cancer, diabetes, bareness, poverty, failure in exams, joblessness, family problems, marriage problems, these are all the storms of life.


Perfect peace is only from God. In John 14:27 Jesus said, “Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid”. Remember, the storm still persists although Jesus was still in the boat. As a Christian, you may have Jesus in you, but until you wake Him up, your storm will kill you before your time.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free of life from any storm. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, Jesus you are my Peace.
  2. Father, I repent of any sin in my life, please forgive me.
  3. Father, I pray, I lift up all my struggles to you today (list them) in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, as you are in the heart of mine, calm this storm (list them) in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, give me peace, in the midst of war and struggles  in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment