Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Only By His Mercy.

Topic: Only By His Mercy.


Memory Verse:  Blessed be God, Who has not turned away my prayer, Nor His mercy from me! Psalm 66:20

Main Texts: Titus 3:4-6

Daily Quote: Our life blood is His mercy each day - Michael B. Gyekye


God is known to be a God of mercy and grace. He shows mercy, with no partiality, even to the worst sin offenders, sinners, and even lawbreakers. This means that even though He knows of our guilt, He doesn’t always issue the punishment we deserve. Dear, our past is terrible, God would have killed us long time ago, but His mercy found us.

God enjoys being merciful, and He is still showing us mercy today. The woman was caught alive on adultery and has to quickly face the law, because of the law that says; "thou shall not commit adultery", but she had no lawyer, no juror to decide on her case. Jesus became her ruler, and a judge at the same time as in John 8. Although she was guilty yet, she was set free. When we fall in His love, we attract His attention. God freely gives His mercy, because of His mercy.

But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions it is by grace we are saved. And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, in order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus.

His mercy extends to those who fear or revere him, from generation to generation. Apart from His love, when we fear the Lord, He delivers us from the terror ahead. Today, please find some people to re-establish or reunite with them, or her and wait for a while till God says so. We all walk by faith., grace, so may the grace from God  


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, thank You for mercy.
  2. Father, I repent of not showing mercy to others, I repent.
  3. Father, I pray, may Your mercy torch every aspect of my life in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, give me the grace to show mercy in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, I refuse to bow to the pride of this world, rather the world will in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment