Wednesday, December 16, 2015

His Birth, Our Joy.

Topic: His Birth, Our Joy.


Memory Verse: Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion!   Shout aloud, O daughter of Jerusalem!    Behold, your king is coming to you; righteous and having salvation is he, humble and mounted on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey. Zechariah 9:9 (ESV®)

Main Texts: Isaiah 9:6-9

Daily Quote: God has no favorites, but He can highly favor you. We must live well to be highly favored. – Michael B. Gyekye



I pray that this season, God will visit you greatly in Jesus name. This is the time families come together to break bread and to make merry because of the joy that the world has received. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

After the fall of man in the Garden of Eden, sadness came to be part of man. Man was suppressed and depressed by sin to the extent that man has to run and hide. Sin placed man into hiding, this was a time of darkness and sorrow that man has to toil his energy in other to eat and live. This was a curse, for this cause Christ came to take us away from the grip of sin. He became sin so that we may live in the righteousness of God in Christ.

Beloved, the birth of Jesus was such a great news that man was waiting for after many generations and decades living under the power of the curse of sin. Prophet Isaiah prophesied in our main text that, “of the increase of His government and peace, there will be no end”. The birth of Christ brought us peace and restoration.

Nothing is more joyous than living under a peaceful atmosphere. Now we are living under the era of grace that, God’s love is reached to all who want their sins to be forgiven. You cannot live in the pleasures of sin here and have peace within; unless you surrender to God, there shall be no peace. Remember, there is no peace for the wicked. The birth of Christ brings peace and good tidings unto the world.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, Thank you for the gift of peace.
  2. Father, I repent of any sin, order my steps in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray for your peace to finish well 2015 in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, to receive any strength that require me to live under the joy of the Lord.
  5. Father, I pray, may wicked plotter's plot perish in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment