Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Power to Wait

Topic: Power to Wait.


Memory Verse:  Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the Lord! Psalm 27:14

Main Texts: Psalm 37:6-8

Daily Quote: Patience is not a denial, is a preparation grounds to prevail - Michael B. Gyekye


Patience is the ability to wait for something without getting angry or upset; this is a valuable quality in a person. Our ability to wait calmly; the capacity to accept delay without getting angry, this is a quality or trait that most people consider to be morally good or desirable in a person and God admonishes us to be patient.

If anybody could learn patience, then David is one of them. David was anointed in I Samuel 16, but it took him 2 Samuel 5 for him to become the king of Israel. David becomes king of Israel after a considerable delay, and with a great deal of adversity, frustration, rejection and doubt. He had a great opportunity to be king twice, as in 1 Samuel 23:14-24:22; 26. If it were to be you, you may consider it as an open door to kill your enemy. David is a clear example, in Psalm 62:5 he says “My soul, wait silently for God alone, for my expectation is from Him”.

When we wait on God patiently, the world also patiently waits on for us.  In Romans 8:19, Apostle Paul said, “For the earnest expectation of the creation (world), waiteth for the revealing of the sons of God”. How are they revealed? Because they do not make themselves, but rather they are made by God, patience in the Lord will keep you in hiding when others you think are less qualify than you are going up. Others do not even have a clue what they are doing, they are just there, yet God will keep you low in hiding.

David could not be drafted into the army, yet he killed the enemy that the chief commander couldn’t.  I refuse to push myself for any position. I love to wait on God patiently; He makes things beautiful in His time. When that time comes, no power from hell or earth can stop Him. Please by Grace, my second book “Let there be Light” is available on amazon.com. Purchase yours.


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, you only I will wait.
  2. Father, I repent of putting you aside, please forgive me.
  3. Father, I pray, let my future be revealed by you alone in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, give me the grace to wait patiently on You in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, I refuse to bow to the world, rather the world will in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment