Monday, December 21, 2015

The Dead Church

Topic: The Dead Church.


Memory Verse: Repent, or else I will come to you quickly and will fight against them with the sword of My mouth. Revelation 2:16

Main Texts: Revelation 3:1-5

Daily Quote: Death is the ticket to ride on to the other side, but live well for it.- Michael Gyekye


It is sad when you think you are alive and doing all things well, but dead. Remember you can be dead spiritually and can also be dead physically. It is more serious to be dead spiritually since that second death will send you to hell but when you live your life well, you can be dead physically but yet be alive with God. This is my prayer for you today that God will preserve from any second death.

It is more frustrating to note that a church is dead. A dead church is not a church with no members or few members, although that can be a sign, but a dead church is that church refusing to obey God. It is the church that refuses to remember how they have received and heard the gospel of Jesus Christ; they refuse to hold fast and repent.

A dead church is the Church out of control. They follow their own agenda instead of God’s agenda or plan. It is a church on the loose preaching false and lustful doctrines. A church may be full of numbers but it keeps on day by day sending people to hell. The Sardis church had a name and reputation in the City and also, Sardis was famed among the churches for spiritual vitality; yet the Heart-searcher, the Lord and Master Jesus, who see not as man sees, pronounces her dead.

We are the Church and our bodies are the temple of God, if you go out of control, you will be digging your own grave. It is about time we take responsibility, we are the temple of God. Watch your words and remember to meditate more. God bless you.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you today, thank you for 2015
  2. Father, I repent of any disobedience, I depend on your mercy today.
  3. Father, I pray, may your Church come out alive to rescue the perish soul in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, may anything about me glorify you in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, I am blessed and highly favored, thank you for life.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment