Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Highly Favored

Topic: Highly Favored.


Memory Verse:  For they did not gain possession of the land by their own sword, Nor did their own arm save them; But it was Your right hand, Your arm, and the light of Your countenance, Because You favored them. Psalm 44:3

Main Texts: Luke 1:26-28

Daily Quote: God has no favorites, but He can highly favor you. We must live well to be highly favored. – Michael B. Gyekye



Mary was a virgin; she lived in a poor city of Nazareth. Mary was young, and a female, she had no credentials to matter in the society lived in. These qualities made her unsuitable in the eyes of her people to be used mightily of God, but the day angel Gabriel visited her; she was called “highly favored one”. However, God looked upon the quality of her trust and obedience. God looks at our obedience and trust my dear, usually not the qualifications that man might look upon. God will often choose and use the most unlikely of choices.

In fact, I stand in no chance to be an author or a speaker, it is all by grace. When the grace of God finds you, you will definitely rise on top. Gideon was a man of valor but he did not know. The angel said to him “The Lord is with you, you mighty man of valor!”. This was a mighty man yet he was under the oppression of fear.  Until you are favored by God, you live under oppression. This year ending, any oppression following you shall end in Jesus name.

The birth of Jesus was anticipated as a royal birth even as prophesied by Prophet Isaiah, in fact that was the reason why many did not receive Him. But even at birth, He humbled himself just to be born in a manger. Jesus also joined the cue just as anybody else to be baptized, He became so low that even nobody was able to differentiate between the disciples and Himself, that is why they needed Judas to differentiate for them. And after all these, He was lifted and was favored by God. To be highly favored, you need to be humbled, forgive others just as Jesus did and if we do, you and I shall see great results..

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, Thank you for your favor.
  2. Father, I repent of any unforgiveness, guide me Lord in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray for your grace to finish well 2015 in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, I receive any strength that require to be favored in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, any wicked plot against us to day is canceled in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment