Friday, December 18, 2015

Divine Direction

Topic: Divine Direction.


Memory Verse: You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Psalm 16:11

Main Texts: Mark 8:22-26

Daily Quote: Divine direction is the plan of God concerning the plans of men - Michael Gyekye


To be divinely directed is to be guided by God. Bible reminds us to trust in the Lord for He shall direct our path. I believe what makes a way short is our ability to be guided. An unguided life is dangerous. You may have all the gifts but if you are not instructed, time will tell, you will fail to go to your destination in life. You must develop the ability to hear from God.

God will not give you any assignment if He will not guide you even as you face troubles on your way. When God called Abraham, he was guided, the same with Gideon and Moses, all were divinely guided. To follow this direction, makes you great and worry free. Noah was instructed how to make the ark, Moses was guided by God, the day he missed it, anger took over. We must remain in the Lord, for to be divinely guided, makes you walk in His will.

Jesus the same followed all the needed customs and even in His healing, some orders and commands were followed. He spat on the floor, missed saliva and sand to open someone’s eyes, another time He touched, another time He commanded just to do the same miracle. Jesus said in John 5:19. "Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does. If Jesus followed the directives of God, how much more you and I.


Mother of Jesus told the servants, whatever He tells you do it. This was to say, unless you follow divine direction, you cannot serve the world, the better wine. You cannot just pray, ask the Lord, what He wants for your life. This man’s eyes were gone, no amount of prayer could do, except a specific divine instructions are followed.
Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, I am what I am by your grace.
  2. Father, I repent of any sin, My hope is in you alone.
  3. Father, I pray, may my eyes be open to see you in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, I destroy any satanic plan concerning my family in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, grant me the ability to hear from you in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment