Sunday, December 27, 2015

Fire Prayers.

Topic: Fire Prayers.


Memory Verse: John answered, saying to all, “I indeed baptize you with water; but One mightier than I is coming, whose sandal strap I am not worthy to loose. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. Luke 3:1

Main Texts: 2 Kings 1:1-13

Daily Quote: Until you feel someone’s agony and pain, you have no idea what you are saying – Michael B. Gyekye

Many have argued about fire prayers. Fire prayers are prayers of fire, where fire is released to stop the enemy and his cohorts. It is an intense and a very on point and targeted prayers that response to specific demonic attacks. It is more and an energetic prayers. It is focused and as you pray the more, you see yourself in the zone of spiritual warfare. This prayer is not to kill anyone or a family member, but to stop demonic forces, it is a state of spiritual engagement, not a human engagement.

Some say it is wrong to pray fire prayers. Sometimes when I look at what some people say and do I wonder what bible they are reading. If you place yourself in the zone of religion and if you depend on what you can do and not my dear, you will go to Shiloh and come back empty. I am not saying go against the church guidelines, but I am saying go by what the Spirit of God tells you.

From our anchor scripture, we have been baptized with the Holy Spirit and have been baptized by fire. They are not together. There is another realm, where even your words spit fire against any operator of evil. David was tormented in and out that he lost the sense of humanity, and then he prayed in Psalm 97:3 “A fire goes before Him and burns up His enemies round about”, also in Psalm 140:10


Remember that Elisha was a prophet who released fire, we have been baptized and made “ministers of fire”. So if so you are a minister or a worshipper of fire, then what becomes anything you do? Fire. If you have not been in someone’s problem, you think you are the best teacher; until you feel someone’s agony and pain, you have no idea what you are saying. Please allow God to work, follow His Spirit and men may see you different, but God is preparing you for victory.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another year.
  2. Father, may I be baptized by the fire of the Holy Ghost
  3. Father, I pray, may any path of evil be destroyed by fire in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, may any demonic assemble be destroyed by fire in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, may any evil plan catch fire in Jesus name, I am going higher in blessings.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment