Sunday, December 13, 2015

The Abundant Experience

Topic: The Abundant Experience.


Memory Verse:  "I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me". Galatians 2:20

Main Texts: Isaiah 58:11-12

Daily Quote: When you seek and walk with God, you seek life in abundance – Michael B.  Gyekye


I began by apologizing for my inability to host the radio show yesterday. It was a small duty call, all to the Glory of God. Let us look at today’s message.

As a prophet, Elijah represented God during the time period 875-848 BC. That means for 27 years, he remained faithful and persevered through drought and discouragement. This perseverance produced fruit in his own life, as well as in the life of Elisha, whom he trained to take over after him. He most likely also spent time in the various schools of the prophets, also called the “sons of the prophets,” located at Gilgal, Bethel, and Jericho where men were in training for the life of a prophet.  

This means no matter the call on your life, you still need to be taught and that was the earliest “seminaries.” These schools were apparently begun by Samuel to teach the Israelites the revealed Word of God and encouraged by Elijah as he visited them.

What an abundant life Elijah led!! We are Christ’s representatives here on earth. We have been promised abundant life, the same way as Elijah served and he did not see corruption the same way you and I shall be rewarded by God after we have served Him faithfully. I believe all of us are waiting for the words “ well done”.


Whatever you are doing now, please remember there is a price ahead for you. Don’t let people or frustrations in this life disturb you. Elijah became discouraged, troubled and was hungry at some time, but in all, the still small voice was there to lead him, and when no one was there to feed him, God still send him food through  a bird. How much food can can just a bird bring to a man. This means, no matter what the case is, the little God can give you, will be abundant in your life.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, Thank you for Life.
  2. Father, I repent of my unforgiveness and hatred, please forgive me in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray for all my readers, grant them grace to experience abundance in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, be a provider and a keeper over all in need, this Christmas in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, may any death assigned to my life is canceled in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment