Sunday, December 20, 2015

My Testimony

Topic: My Testimony.


Memory Verse: And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. Revelation 12:11

Main Texts: Mathew 8:3-5

Daily Quote: Testimony is a test that has money attached.- Michael Gyekye

Testimony is an evidence of the power of God working in our life. It improves our faith, it secures our faith, it builds our faith and it encourages our faith. An individual who has no testimony is either weak, feeble or a cold Christian. Faith empowers our love for God. Hannah passed through and she became a prayer warrior in the Church.

This shows that the church cannot do without testimonies. A church that fails to recognize testimonies do not grow. A testimony either small or great encourages the faith of the saints. It also brings to the attention of the weak and they become strong. So any church that refuses to properly engage in testimony time, do not grow. Show me a testimony recognized church and I will tell you a growing church.

What the disciples did after Pentecost was the sharing of their testimonies. Then they started increasing in numbers and power. When we evangelize, we speak of what we have witnessed and that is our testimony. The more we share, the more God focuses His attention on us. That is also why any church fully engages in evangelism also grows, because they express their gratitude to God.


Lastly, testimony is a weapon. According to our main text, “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death”. To meditate on this scripture, it simply says, they proclaim what the Blood had already done. Every believer must have a testimony because we have all been bought by the blood of Jesus, don’t love your bodies by giving glory to yourself, it is the doing of God so give Him alone all the glory, Amen!

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, take care of me today.
  2. Father, I repent of any ingratitude, it is all by grace.
  3. Father, I pray, may your Word establish my faith in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, I destroy evil words by the Word of my testimony in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, I am going highger in blessings 2016 in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment