Friday, December 11, 2015

Lazarus will Come Out.

Topic: Lazarus will Come Out.


Memory Verse:  What do you conspire against the Lord? He will make an utter end of it. Affliction will not rise up a second time. Nahum 1:9

Main Texts: John 11:38-44

Daily Quote: "A great many people wonder why it was that Christ did not come at once to Martha and Mary, whom He loved, whenever He heard of their affliction. It was to try them, and it is the same with His dealings toward us. If He seems not to come to us in our affliction, it is only to test us."    - Dwight L. Moody


Lazarus was loved by Jesus, yet he got sick and died. This tells us that, although God loves us, He will allow us to pass through some fires and some shadows of darkness, but He said “ This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God may be glorified through it. Any torment you are going through now, if God cannot be glorified through it, remember it is the devil. God allowed Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego to be in the furnace fire, so that they will experience His presence. Some afflictions now in our lives now have made us draw close to God if not we would have gone astray in pleasure.

When I look into the Bible, I found out that almost all who were afflicted were all released from their afflictions, except those God allowed their death because nothing was done about it. Christianity is not afflictions, free, but for every affliction we go through, we have been remembered by God’s word that, we shall come out of it in Jesus name. Afflictions polishes us so we can be glorified in Christ. A gold or iron is glorified through fire. The king bowed to the three Hebrew men after they went into the fire, before the king wanted them to bow.


When Jesus came to the tomb of Lazarus, all hope and aspirations were gone. The family has given up, the community had no hope and even doubted their God. The case was closed and judged to be condemned, but Jesus called out and the one of no hope came out alive. May be since January, things have not been well, please remember if God says He shall deliver you as in Isaiah 43:1-3, please wait on Him, Lazarus is coming out !!!

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, thank You for your compassion.
  2. Father, I repent of my doubt, lies and lack of dedication to your service, I repent.
  3. Father, I pray for all my readers, let their Lazarus come out in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, I roll out any satanic stone blocking my Lazarus in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, my blessings shall not be buried and will not stay buried in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment