Saturday, December 19, 2015

The Shiloh Mountain

Topic: The Shiloh Mountain.


Memory Verse: The whole assembly of the Israelites gathered at Shiloh, and set up the tent of meeting there. The country was brought under their control, Joshua 18:1 (NIV).

Main Texts: 1 Samuel 1:8-10

Daily Quote: Until you become different, you cannot make the difference.- Michael Gyekye


For many years, Shiloh was the capital of the Israelites, it was the assembly place for the people of Israel. That was where the tent of meeting was and where the presence of God was. Beloved, now Shiloh is a mountain experience. On top of the mountain, all can see you, you take control. On top of the mountain, you rise above shame, reproach, disappointments and delay. Hannah was loved, she got all that a husband could provide yet, she needed to experience Shiloh.

Hannah went to Shiloh with a mission. So when others were relaxing and making merry she went to pray. Until you become different, you cannot make the difference. So she prayed differently, her prayer confused the priest, he must have been saying “ ah! I have seen many people praying in this tabernacle, but this woman is different, in fact, she looks like a daughter of Belial, she is drunk” but Hannah replied she is not drunk but until she behaved differently he desire cannot make the difference.

Beloved, until you make up your mind to climb to the top of the mountain, your level cannot rise. I am telling you this as a servant of God that nothing comes easy, until you gather the energy to climb to the mountain top, people will always point hands and ridicule you. You need another method, another spirit, another momentum, another strategy to avert that chronic disappointment and the delays of life. I see you welcoming your Samuel in 2016. May God richly bless you.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, gladly appreciate you today.
  2. Father, I repent of any disobedience, My faith has found a resting place.
  3. Father, I pray, any spirit in me that needs change, Lord change me in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, I destroy the spirit of fear and mediocrity in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, I am rising above every problem in my life in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment