Thursday, November 19, 2015

Child of the Kingdom

Topic: Child of the Kingdom


Memory Verse:  “…..For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you.” Luke 17:21b

Main Texts: John 15:19, Philippians 3:20-21

Word For Thought: We have been positioned in the Kingdom to operate in Power


For indeed our Lord Jesus brought the Kingdom of God to man. In Luke 4:43 He said "I must preach the kingdom of God to the other cities also, for I was sent for this purpose”. He began to preach in Mathew 4:7 and say, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand." Jesus spoke about the Kingdom of God more than anything. He simply brought the Kingdom of love, joy, lorry, promotion, salvation, healing and restoration to man. The shame that sin brought on us, was taken away by the cross, and translated into the children of the Kingdom.

By such a divine mandate and spiritual birth through the Blood of Jesus, we became children of God. Children not of this world, but straight from heaven, “But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name;  who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God”. John 1:12-13.

Where your father lives, that is where you will live as a child. Heaven is the abode of God, and so we live there now. We are to live as children of the kingdom; we must operate on a heaven–on-earth frequency. The child of the Kingdom never lack, never struggle, every power that moved Jesus to operate on heaven on earth is at our disposal to use. Jesus said greater works than these that we the children of the kingdom shall do.


Gone are the days of power, these days too much self-knowledge is killing the church, miracles are dying, no more authentic prophecies;  instead of us yielding to the voice of God behind His Word as children of the Kingdom, we are looking for what will please men. May God have mercy, we need Him now!

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, for this word.
  2. Father, I repent of any sin that will make you reject me, please forgive me.
  3. Father, I pray, as a child of the kingdom, I take my place in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, any struggle in my life is struggling out in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, I claim my citizenship benefits, in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 

No comments:

Post a Comment