Friday, November 6, 2015

Destiny Hunters

Topic: Destiny Hunters


Memory Verse:  “And the Lord said, “Simon, Simon! Indeed, Satan has asked for you, that he may sift you as wheat. But I have prayed for you, that your faith should not fail; and when you have returned to Me, strengthen your brethren.”  Luke 22:31-32


Main Texts: Exodus 2:1-10

Word For Thought: Your destiny is targeted for destruction.



Remember for any acceleration in this life, we are being opposed by the satanic stress of life.  To every promotion, remember there is a great force of opposition. Moses life was sought to be killed by Satan through Pharaoh. The devil knew, then he started brutally opposing his destiny. Moses was tested both inside out. He has to kill to redeem but that sent him into the wilderness. His destiny was preserved, that is why, you and I must pray so that destiny hunters will not get access.

Joseph was meant to be the prime minister but, the devil tried all means to hunt him down. His own family became an obstacle, I hope friends played a  major role to hunt him down out of divine assignment. Apart from the devil and friends, your destiny can be hunted by strange men. Remember another Pharaoh extended the stay of the people of Israel in Egypt.

Today, I pray you shall not be a victim in the hands of the evil one. We must live holy and we must believe in God, ask Him for  how to confront destiny hunters. The people of Israel experienced long awaited deliverance, until they prayed then Moses showed up. Prayer is the master which can be used to unlock all hidden treasures in this life.

The disciples faced many obstacles, just as our Master Jesus, the devil tried to kill Him as a child, then many times tried but failed. Then finally on the cross, died and rose again to overcome death to give us life. Jesus died, He was not murdered or killed, but He died. Since His destiny was kept intact, so my destiny and yours will be preserved in Jesus name.                                                                                                                          

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, for this word.
  2. Father, I repent of any wrong against your kingdom,please forgive me.
  3. Father, I pray, may I receive grace to operate in destiny in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, may any hunter of destiny be destroyed in my life in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, I am blessed and not cursed in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 

No comments:

Post a Comment