Friday, November 20, 2015

Don't Trade Your Love

Topic: Don't Trade Your Love


Memory Verse:  Since you were precious in My sight, you have been honored, and I have loved you; Therefore I will give men for you, and people for your life Isaiah 43:4 

Main Texts: I Corinthians 13

Word For Thought: Love is God, and God is Love

True Love is priceless, you cannot take it to wall street, because the greatest gift one can give or receive is love. No amount of money can buy true love. True love doesn’t care if someone has a deformity, rejection, beauty, poverty or low profile, yet, they will stick together. These days, love is money and money is love, so where you see money, you will see many people. This is ignorance, because many potential marriages, families, businesses, churches, industries, etc. went off the drain all because, someone traded his or her true love.

To trade your love is to exchange your love for another. It could be money, pleasure, hatred, properties, fame, etc. My dear, money doesn’t stay at one place, today you have, tomorrow you don’t. This is because, money is a currency designed to flow from one person to another, so if you love money, money doesn’t love you. The value of money is to release it, the more you do, greatest your value.

From our text today, God said we were precious in His sight, the Bible says for God so loved the world, for God is love, there is no impurity in Him, His love is genuine, it is not fake at all. We would have been dead, yet alive all because of His love. After Adam sinned, He could have traded His love, yet He sent Jesus His only Son to die for us.


If someone loves you, please love someone. It is evil to exchange it. If you cannot reject God, do the same for Love. This man or woman loves you, that is the greatest gift of life. Don’t allow your fame, money pleasure, personality, position, take this love away from you. When you trade a true love, you trade out destiny.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, for this word.
  2. Father, I repent of any hatred in  my life, especially to people who loved me, please forgive me.
  3. Father, I pray, plant the seed of love in my life in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, may the nature of God's kind of love reign over all in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, I throw away any desire of the flesh in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment