Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving Day !!!

Topic: Thanksgiving Day !!!


Memory Verse:  Offer to God thanksgiving, And pay your vows to the Most High. Psalm 50:14

Main Texts: 2 Samuel 7:17-19

Word For Thought: A Thankful heart is always a grateful heart.



I wish you and my entire readers in the US and Abroad a Happy Thanksgiving Day!! I have readers from United States, Ghana, Germany, United Kingdom, Kenya, Portugal, Canada, Nigeria, Ukraine, Russia, Australia and India, as well as others I was not able to list. I want to thank you all for your love and dedication to the things of God and my ministry. From July to this month, on google blog alone, I have about 14,000 visits and over 150 posts, I say to God be all the glory.

When someone does not appreciate you, I bet you, you will not give your best the next time. Some say, oh! If you give to man, it doesn’t matter if he or she says thank you or not, it’s ok. Although you give by expecting God’s blessings, but morally, you may think that this person does not appreciate what you are giving to him or her, so you will think twice the next time. 

Thanksgiving is good both to God and to man. God is present where He is praised, David was appreciated when he killed Goliath, because of that, he did more to serve his generation. All the sacrifices the people of old gave to God, were all expression of their thanks to God. Abraham became the father of many Nations when he agreed to offer Isaac to God. Jacob was a man who was thankful. David was a man after God’s heart, all because he was always grateful to God, both in good times and bad times. Solomon offered to God, and God asked him to list what he wants, he became the wisest king ever lived. Find someone to thank today. 

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free on this Thanksgiving Day. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, for the gift of life.
  2. Father, I repent of my ungratefulness, please forgive me.
  3. Father, I pray, together with all my family and friends, Glory to You in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, destroy every seed of ungratefulness in me in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, descend judgment upon any worker of destruction in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment