Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Refuse to Bow

Topic: Refuse to Bow


Memory Verse: “Look!” he answered, “I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire; and they are not hurt, and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.” Daniel 3:25

Main Texts: Leviticus 26:1-13

Word For Thought: Life unaware is danger unaware


The familiarity of the things of God has deprived  many believers the blessings and the power of God at work in their lives. In Sunday school, we learnt many stories in the bible, and at the same time we read others stories, such as Cinderella, Romeo and Juliet, etc., and as we aged, the same way these stories were considered a myth, we believe the happenings in scripture are just moral manuals and in some way a myth. But every word in scripture is called Truth. 

Daniel and his friends were taken to Babylon where King Nebuchadnezzar was ruled as the king of the entire kingdom and most powerful in the world. This king made a golden image for everyone to bow. This golden image was a sign of his authority, and in other words, people should begin to worship him, but Daniel friends  refused, because although they were captives, the God in them was not.


Many are bowing to women only to sleep with them, many are bowing and following men who are not theirs, many are bowing to money, wherever it sends them, that is where they will go, but in the end, they will die only for someone who did not sweat will eat of their never-ending labor. Don’t follow fame, fashion, and properties, but rather live good, they shall follow you instead. Refuse to bow, wait patiently in the lord, these things shall bow to you in Jesus name.
                                                                                                                         

Note this: 

God loves you and wants you to be free. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for this word.
  2. Father, I pray, in any way I have bowed to the idols of this world, please forgive me.
  3. Father, I pray for the all round presence of God in my life, in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, I refused to bow to any idol of this world in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, may your goodness and mercy follow me in Jesus name.
  6. Father, I pray for the sick and the lost in Jesus name, heal and save them.

Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 

No comments:

Post a Comment