Saturday, November 7, 2015

Done All, but Still.....

Topic: Done All, But Still ,,,


Memory Verse:  “But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed “ James 1:6

Main Texts: Luke 5:4-6

Word For Thought: Your cannot do all to receive all, it is by grace alone.



Most times, failure will make people give up. They have done all but still the problem still persists. They have acquired all the necessary skills and knowledge in life yet, they have no job. They have tried it all in the relationship, but yet the woman or the man, doesn’t want to marry him or her.  They are at the age, in beauty, in hard work, all resources are available but no man or woman coming.

They move from one disappointment to another, failure to failure, sad to sorrow, rejection and rejected. It looks like they pray, yet no results, the problem still persists. They have tried as couples for years for the fruit of the womb, they have prayed and fasted very well over the years, but the problem of childbirth is still a problem.

The problem of long awaited needs are not problems but a way that God prepares people for the marvelous for a double portion. God knows our heart, not only, but he knows us before we were born in our mother's womb. Sometimes, the problem lies in what we ask. Some people ask things they have no clue what they are. I told my wife, the day we got married that, I am ten years already in our marriage, but that was the first day so you can imagine now. The reason was that, I knew many things and experiences in the word of God that will help us get there.


Another reason is lack of faith. When faith is lost in prayer, failure is inevitable. Most of my prayer meeting encounters, many people after prayers will be saying negative things about their lives. So I wonder what they were praying about. Moreover, apart from knowledge and faith, we must pray in the will of God. We always ask God to do something like He runs errands for us. We must tell Him here I am, father do unto me as according to your will in Jesus name.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, for this word.
  2. Father, I repent of any wrong words I have spoken against you please forgive me.
  3. Father, I pray, may I receive grace to be obedient to your words in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, I yield to your will for my blessings in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, grant me the grace to wait patiently on you in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 

No comments:

Post a Comment