Friday, November 27, 2015

No Limits

Topic: No Limits


Memory Verse:  "And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus". Philippines 4:19

Main Texts: Mark 9:23-25

Word For Thought: Let us believe in this Limitless God.

We serve a limitless and a changeless God. He can use both great and small for His Glory. No matter what people of old had, yet their limitations were not able to stop God what He wanted to do. Moses felt limited by his ability to speak, Gideon felt limited by his 300 men, the disciples felt limited with the 5 loaves and 2 fishes, Jeremiah felt like he was just a child , Paul had a thorn in the flesh; admitted he was weak and trembling in I Cor. 2; yet God used them powerfully and tremendously.

I don’t know your limits right now, but as a child of God, there are no limits what the Lord God Almighty can use you to do. From our main verse, the supply of God’s provisions, there are no limits what God can supply. He supplies all because He is limitless. If He led you to school, He shall provide you with a job. If he guided you to stay holy till you got married, He will definitely see to it that you become fruitful.

There are no limits of operation of God, He is more than the world can contain.Pharaoh got a shock of his life when God made a way in the red sea for His people. The red sea did not limit God by sending His children to the promise land, the wall of Jericho did not even try.


My dear reader, for a great army, God raised dry bones. There are no limits of His blessings. Abraham, Isaac and Jacob all became great based on their obedience to the Lord and sacrifice. Today, may you never suffer lack in Jesus name.


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, for a new level of grace.
  2. Father, I repent of any wickedness of the heart, please forgive me.
  3. Father, I pray, may I be delivered from any limitations of divine favor in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, I shall not suffer lack in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, maximize any potential in me in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment